.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Karlblog

The doings of Karl

Monday, May 24, 2004

 
I slept nearly 12 hours last night. It is unusual for me to do so but I'll blame exhaustion and a lot of pain pills. I fell yesterday. I was out clearing some pieces of panelling out of the yard (don't ask) to keep the dog from chewing them to pieces when I slipped on the stairs to my deck. Someone left an empty bag on the tops step and it slid out from beneath my foot. I landed on my left cheek and , though I didn't really hurt myself badly, I stretched, sprained, pulled, twisted, dislocated, and generally fucked up every muscle, ligament, and tissue in my body. I tried a pain patch on my back. It was worthless. I took a couple of natorxen but they have never done me much good. I tried aspirin and managed an upset stomach to go with my headache, backache, and whatnot. I spent the day moaning and bitching. So things were pretty much as usual. I dreamed a lot last night and posted them in Baddreams. I spent the day updating my website and published a sonnet on my page and in iambic_5meter. I have been working hard on getting plenty of content onto my website. I want it to be there when I lose my internet connection.

posted by Unknown  # 5/24/2004 10:29:00 AM
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives

01/19/2003 - 01/26/2003   05/09/2004 - 05/16/2004   05/16/2004 - 05/23/2004   05/23/2004 - 05/30/2004   05/30/2004 - 06/06/2004   06/06/2004 - 06/13/2004   06/13/2004 - 06/20/2004   06/20/2004 - 06/27/2004   06/27/2004 - 07/04/2004   07/04/2004 - 07/11/2004   07/11/2004 - 07/18/2004  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?